Orchard Village is seeking a full-time Self-Directed Assistant to join our team!
Provide case management and self-direction assistance to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. Complete visits to clients’ homes and function as a resource for clients. Use team-based approach as necessary to identify and implement necessary supports and processes that will enable clients to achieve their desired outcomes. Complete assigned paperwork including case notes, releases, service authorizations, etc. in a timely manner. Monitor and maintain both electronic and paper files of individuals in an organized manner.
- Experience being an SDA preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in social services or similar field such as psychology, sociology or related field required.
- QIDP qualified preferred. 1 year of experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centered services and ability to support personal outcomes for people with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required. Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task. Excellent attention to detail.