Director of Residential Services
Orchard Village is seeking a full-time Director of Residential Services to join our team!
Manage and oversee day-to-day operation of 24-hour and intermittent residential (CILA) programs. Ensure successful function of the Residential Program through leadership and direction to the Interdisciplinary Teams (IDTs) consisting of Residential Program Managers, Intermittent Manager, and House Administrators. Facilitate an interdependent systems approach between members of the support teams. Ensure that each individual served has his or her needs met on a day-to-day basis.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, Master’s degree preferred.
- State of Illinois Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) certification.
- Five years’ work experience in an administrative capacity.
- Five years working directly with people who have developmental disabilities.
- Strong supervisory skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs.