Behavioral Health Clinic Director
Orchard Village is seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Clinic Director.
Responsible for the administration and daily operations of the Behavioral Health Clinic, including program development, growth of the clinic billing, and supervision of team members, including interns. Demonstrate support and promotion of personal outcome measures and commitment to the mission, values and principles of the agency. Provide and monitor assessment, treatment planning, therapy, discharge planning, psychological testing, and case management of clients enrolled in services. Carry a caseload of clients and meet minimum weekly billing requirements.
- Clinical license – LCSW, LCPC or Clinical Psychologist
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Three to five years’ experience of direct clinical experience providing individual, family, and group psychotherapy
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, dually diagnosed preferred
- Working knowledge of assessment, treatment planning, and documentation needed for billing to Medicaid and insurance companies
- Prior experience supervising clinicians preferred